Joy Lyse Spa | The Difference
Joy Lyse Spa is a place where you can achieve all of your waxing and facial needs in a comfortable and relaxing environment. We specialize in Women and Men’s waxing needs, as well as Corrective Facial Treatments using Rhonda Allison Skin Care. Book today and experience the best version of you!
- Relaxed Environment
The Joy Lyse Mission
At Joy Lyse Spa, our desire is for you to experience the highest quality of service while creating an inviting and comfortable environment.
We believe in incorporating our values of honesty and integrity in our work. We want you to experience the best version of yourself, because we care.
Stephanie is extremely sweet, professional, and stays up to date on best waxes to use on different body parts for minimal pain. Being a male client, I was nervous at first to go in for my first Brazilian was, and she made it a great experience. I would recommend Stephanie to anybody, especially if you’re a first timer or a male who is unsure of where to go.BladeMen’s Brazilian
Both Joyce and Stephanie are talented and knowledgeable esthetician’s! I’ve been going to Joyce for over two years now for not only waxing, but also for my skincare needs. Joyce always has your best interests in mind. She will only recommend you products that she knows will truly improve your skin. Joyce has been practicing esthetics for 8 years now. Because of this she knows how to treat every skin type and concern. Her facials are guaranteed to de-stress you and put you at ease. And by the end of the facial you will walk out relaxed and with glowing skin!Anh LeeFacial and wax
Meet Joyce & Stephanie Lyse
Phenix Salon Suites of Katy
20260 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77449
Joyce Fuica Suite 122
Stephanie Lyse Suite 123
We are located off of I-10 and Fry Rd – on Katy Freeway
Inside of Phenix Salon Suites of Katy
(Right next to Jo-Ann’s and James Avery)
Before a wax…
- Let hair grow a minimum of 3 weeks— hair should be a 1/4 inch long
- Avoid gels, lotions and oils before a wax as it may interfere with hair removal
- Have a low pain threshold? Take an over-the-counter pain reliever 2 hours before your wax
- Avoid caffeine a few hours before a wax, it can trigger nerve stimulation and increase heart rate
- Avoid getting a spray tan beforehand — waxing will remove it
- Not sure which type of bikini/Brazilian wax to get? Book for a Full Brazilian and let your Esthetician help discuss your options with you and what best fits your comfort level
- For best results, coming every 4-6 weeks is recommended to keep up with Brazilian waxing
We charge a 20% cancellation fee for any no-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled appointment
Before a facial…
- If possible, come in with no makeup
- Do not exfoliate your skin beforehand
- Avoid harsh/exfoliating chemicals 5 days before your facial treatment -prescription retinol, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid
- If seeing a dermatologist, please always get permission from your doctor before getting a facial
- If you can bring in your skin care, please do so! We want to see what you are using and it allows us to better customize our treatments for you!
- Do not touch your face after a facial treatment – your skin has been deep cleansed and you don’t want to introduce any bacteria to the area
- Results requires commitment! Consistent treatments yields the best result.
- Every 4-6 weeks Normal/Aging skin
- Every 3 weeks for Brightening/Photo-damaged
- Every 2-3 for Acne skin